English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
2. Full paper (Presentation & Publication). Full paper is requested, if you are also considering publishing your paper.
3. Abstract (Presentation Only). If you just want to make a presentation at ICDLE 2021 without paper publication, then you can only submit an abstract.
4. Paper Length. The submitted papers should be no less than 6 pages. When paper length exceeds (7) printed pages, including all figures, tables, and references, extra page will be charged. Papers exceeding 12 pages will not be accepted.
Electronic Submission System;
2. Email submission directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please prepare your abstract or full paper according to one of Journal templates and make the submission. Your submission will be confirmed by conference secretary within three working days.
If you prefer one of the journals, please kindly send an email to email@example.com after your submission, indicating which journal you prefer.
Submission Email format requests
Subject: [Full Paper / Abstract Submission] +"Journal name (IJIET or IJLT)"
For any inquiry about the submission and conference, please also free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Each paper will
be subject to preliminary review such as relevance to
the conference topics, repeated publication and repeated
submission. The conference secretary will inform authors
the preliminary review result via email around 10 days.
Papers found to commit plagiarism or repeated
publications will be rejected directly, and the left
will be sent to guest editors.
2. Guest editors will appoint 2-3 suitable TPC members / sub-reviewers to review each paper based on the reviewers' research fields and topics of the submissions. Reviewers will be allotted 1-2 weeks to finish the review reports.
3. Guest editors make decisions (accept, accept with minor revision, accept with major revision, and reject) according to the review reports. If necessary, the guest editor will discuss with other TPC chairs in reaching the final decision.
4. The acceptance or rejection notification along with the review comments will be sent to authors via email. Revisions (accept with minor revision and accept with major revision) should be made before the deadline and sent back for review again until meet the accept standard, and the revised articles will also be reviewed by the initial reviewers.
Includes but not limited to:
• The use of any diagrams, figures, pictures, tables, or illustrations that belong to third parties without permission from the owners.
• The use of copyrighted materials without permission.
• Plagiarism at various levels: un-credited verbatim, significant self-plagiarism; un-credited and improper paraphrasing of pages or paragraphs that have already been published.
• The paper/manuscript/poster submitted by the author is NOT a legitimate scientific article and/or violates common ethics. Examples include, but not limited to: topics are not relevant; falsified results/work; results are not reproducible; commercial article; use of profanity; inclusion of inappropriate pictures; inclusion of pictures of faces of people without their permission (in particular, for papers that present "face recognition" algorithms).
• Falsification of any kind.